Friday, November 14, 2014

November Date

Our November date was suppose to be dance lessons which would have been a blast but with my current condition, I imagined it to be a little awkward.  Instead, RJ looked on groupon and found the coolest date ever!  It is called Escape MSP.  They have two different scenarios.  Our was called Mr. Dupree.  Mr. Dupree was a high ranking politician who was suspected of several crimes.  We were let into his office as a group of 10 CIA agents who were given 60 minutes to locate evidence (ie SD card, cassette tape, meeting date and location with some Russian thug etc).  It appeared to be a normal office but when you turned out the lights there were marks on the wall, boxes with locks and combinations, messages or clues in books and even a book shelf with a hidden button that opened to a secret room.  There was only a 20% success rate so I did not anticipate getting out of that office with all of the required evidence in less than 60 minutes.  I was right.  However, we were literally within seconds before the buzzer rang and announced us failures.  I had a great time and I think everyone else in our group did too.  They were already talking about when we would attempt the 007 challenge where you start hand cuffed!  I’m so grateful for RJ’s out of the box date ideas.  We have made so many great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment