Friday, November 14, 2014

First Snow Fall

 

Monday, November 10th was the first snow fall of this winter.  I was for some reason very shocked and unprepared.  Hunter’s boots were 2 sizes too small and his snow bibs had gaping holes in the knees.  I had to drive half speed to and from the school and got stuck in our drive way just outside the garage.  It would have been a terrifying experience had I been somewhere else and couldn’t just leave it there.

Reagan has been an outdoorsy girl since the day she was born.  I remember taking her outside for a walk the first week of November and she just sucked in the fresh air like it was candy.  She was very excited to go outside and play. McKenna is such a great play mate for Reagan.  I hope they stay best friends forever!  Reagan once told me, “I love McKenna best…. but I love you too.”  I’m fine with that.

DSC_0376DSC_0377DSC_0378

No comments:

Post a Comment