Thursday, May 26, 2011

Super Gymnast!

McKenna took a 12 week gymnatics class. She was a "Twinkler" and had a wonderful coach named Mrs. Barb. I admit that when I first saw Mrs. Barb, I questioned whether or not she could keep up with a bunch of wiggly twinklers being in her late 50's and all but she did! McKenna had a hard time following the circuits. She never could remember what came next and performed best with an audience. On the last day, she got to play in inflatable dragons and castles, jumpp into the pit and play on the rope swing. I'm sure it was her favorite lesson.







She kept getting wedgies so I finally let her wear underwear under her leo to be a little more modest.


There was a performance for the parents on Sunday but we didn't go. McKenna didn't seem to mind one bit since she got her trophy, T-shirt, and lei anyway. Hunter decided that he wanted to do gymnastics when he saw the loot. They take turns holding it. I took them out to McDonald's afterward as a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment