Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fort Time

RJ had to travel twice this month for work. His second trip was 6 long days. I tried to have fun with the kids to keep spirits high. We built a big fort under the table and made it into a school. We all took turns being the teacher. McKenna did not love Hunter's teaching style.


Leave your shoes at the door

Hunter was disappointed that I took the pictures when it was messy. It was neatly organized before we got started.

One night, we rented Shrek 3, popped popcorn, drank rootbeer, and sprawled out on the living room floor. It was a fun night but it ended up being a long one.

We also made our own pizzas, went on bike rides, played at parks, cheered Hunter at soccer and had special breakfasts while daddy was gone. I have to document these things so that my children know that I made efforts to do fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment