Sunday, November 21, 2010

Reagan's Amatuer Photo Shoot

So, I was really kicking myself for not getting the professional baby pictures offered while we were in the hospital. I figured I would try to capture some myself and failed quite miserably. She was wide awake (no sleeping naked baby pics) for most of the pictures on the day I decided to shoot. Her eyes were wandering and she was pulling all kinds of funky faces. Consistant with all true mothers, I still think she's cute!



We love our boppy and McKenna loves to say the word "boppy"





RJ is so frustrated that he can't get her to smile. He thinks that Hunter and McKenna both smiled at him coming out of the womb.

Our neighbor in Albany made this outfit and blanket for Reagan. I think she looks pretty cute all wrapped up in yarn.

Grandma Morrison made this white blanket. She finished it while she was here and tore out the edging at these four times. I hope she is happy with the final product. We are.

This is a rose from the boquet RJ gave me.


I love these cute little booties Beth gave me.

The Grandma's of Maple Grove make hats and give them to the hospital. We picked out this one.

Maren crocheted this adorable hat. She even made up the pattern. It has a crocheted flower on it.


I bought the pattern for this blanket for mom for Christmas last year. I loved this blanket. I think it is so beautiful!

1 comment: