Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Caramel Apples Plus!

I have been trying to come up with our own fun family traditions. I have discovered that most of my ideas revolve around food. Sunday, we pulled together as a team and created delicious caramel apples.

McKenna washed the apples (a few times to have an excuse to play in the water).



Hunter and I helped take the wrappers off the caramels to put into daddy's special caramel sauce.


RJ double coated the apples with caramel


I drizzled them with chocolate, reces pieces and broken snicker bars. This is the way to eat an apple!

2 comments:

  1. Please don't tell me that R.J. is wearing pink pj bottoms!! Great idea to start traditions that will last. I love caramel apples!! Wish I was there to enjoy it with you guys. Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're having too much fun without us!

    ReplyDelete