Sunday, November 21, 2010

Grandma Reeve's Visit

I didn't think I would be up and moving a week after Reagan was born so we asked Pam to come help me out since RJ would have to go back to work. I recovered so much faster than I anticipated (and the ward helped out more than any ward I have ever been in). I worried that Pam would feel like she wasted her visit. We are so glad she came though!

RJ was cute enough to take her some flowers when he picked her up at the airport.


She read books to the kids constantly. Hunter loved doing I Spy with her. McKenna loved a book called "Go Dog Go." She read it so many times that McKenna just about memorized the 30 some odd page book.

Pam bought some big "Cars" coloring pages. They all spent a lot of time sitting at the table coloring together.


She made her special hot wings recipe for RJ and spoiled him too.

McKenna sure loved having Grandma here

Hunter took advantage of her willingness to play games and they played and played and played.
I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we sure missed her when we woke up Tuesday morning and she was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment