Friday, December 16, 2011

Hunter Turns 7!

I told Hunter that I would make him whatever he wanted for breakfast. He said he didn't care and I could surprise him. I made him pancakes and scrambled eggs with berries, a banana and some orange juice. Oh yeah, don't forget that multi-vitamin. I took it up to him and hopefully he enjoyed his breakfast in bed.


He's making a "7."



We went out to Famous Dave's and opened presents while we were waiting for our food because we were in a time crunch. Hunter looked a little disappointed to see just three gifts and I thought, just wait 'til you open your first present and see that it's church clothes, then you'll really be disappointed!








A blazing sundae.




We don't usually do big friend parties for the kids but Hunter has more friends now than he has had in the past and is older. He originally wanted to go to Chucky Cheese but we sat down and looked at how much it would cost and he said "oh, that's okay, we don't have to go to Chucky Cheese." I told him that I would try hard to make a fun party at home. He filled out all the invitations and excitedly passed them out.




Hunter is a great kid. I feel bad that he has to be my guinny pig and hope I don't make too many grave mistakes. He's very much a rule follower and fairness enforcer. He has expressed interest in becoming a police officer which I'm sure would suit him fine and make me a nervous wreck. He can be very sensitive, sweet, thoughtful, focused and exact. We love him very much and look forward to celebrating many more birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment