Monday, December 5, 2011

Going on a Tree Hunt

My friend called to let me know that the pharmacy she works at would be having a special visitor with free ice cream cones to boot. We decided to stop by on the way to getting our Christmas tree. McKenna was nervous when she saw Santa so Hunter paved the way. He has been skeptical this year and accused Santa of being a fraud because he was wearing a watch and there were no reindeer in the parking lot. Of course, he didn't say that to Santa's face.


I found a different Christmas tree farm this year because the trees at the last farm were sad looking and it was far away. I must say that it felt unusual to not have snow on the ground this time around. Not that I am complaining! In fact, a few inches dropped later in the day.

We stole Beth and Matt's tradition of holding hands around the Christmas tree and singing "Oh Christmas Tree." The kids are just hugging it here.


I was there too.


Free hayride and Christmas sausage dogs.

Time to set it up! Turn on the music and start feeling Christmas in your bones.

Reagan doing her part.


I don't know how RJ remembered whose turn it was to put the angel on top but apparently it was McKenna's. Now we are ready for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment