Saturday, September 10, 2011

End of the Summer Fun

A woman in our ward is a swim coach and offered lessons for the kids for $5/30 minutes. We held the lessons at her apartment complex pool and combined with another mom in the ward and her kids. The kids really improved and it was a fun two weeks. McKenna looked so cute in her swim cap.


Hunter is practicing his streamline.


"The Brat Pack"

The kids played outside pracitcally all summer with the neighborhood kids (Neeru, Lauren, and Brynn pictured here).


Josiah's poor pool is at maximum capacity!




Lauren's tooth was loose but she was affraid to pull it out. Her parents were calling her Nanny McPhee. The kids were grossed out by her twisted, dangling tooth and she took full advantage o chasing them around smiling. Finally, wanting to surprise her parents, she asked me to pull out her tooth. I didn't think I could stomach it but I did it!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new family photos. You guys look great. I really like everyone wearing black. Well, I also liked it when you all wore white too. Anyway, they look good.

    ReplyDelete