Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Good Ole Times

I'm not one to get on facebook much but I tried finding a few people and found out about a NAAG reunion. I got in touch with Keezer who arranged for us to go out to dinner the night before the reunion. The Zimmer family joined the party and all I have to say is "somethings never change." We had a lot of laughs and almost some tears.

Bekah (who apparently hates being called Bekah now and goes by Rebecca), Beth, Keezer and me.


Danae, Beth, Bekah, Me, Charrise, and Keezer
Beth drove up from California and Charisse flew in from Colorado. I'm so glad they did!
We went to NAAG and were instantly taken back in time with the smell and cloud of chalk and sweat. Some were ready to hit the floor to see if they still had "it".

Beam was never my favorite event so I chose a seated pose, while Keezer did back-handsprings (on a padded beam).

It's kind of funny that I use to look up at the hanging flags in the gym and want my name to be on one but it never was until I left!

I figured I wouldn't break anything on the tumble track! It was actually really fun! I'm wishing I would have changed into my stretch pants and done more.
Keezer, Charisse and I at the old NAAG downtown. We must have been in 8th grade/13 years old. I thought it would be fun to have a before and after of this pose.

17 years later!
My heels were digging into the floor and all of our balance was off.

I practically got a rip just hanging on the bar for this picture!
Notice the bowing bar.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see the girls again. Wow has life changed!! Do you notice that both of us have the same song on our blog?

    ReplyDelete