Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Year's

Unfortunately, RJ had to go back to work so he missed all the good New Year's food, family and fun. Matt and Carda and Matt and Beth were both their to celebrate though. Because of the number of people in the house, I got to sleep out in the RV by myself again. It was peaceful and perfect. I was really spoiled. I got to stay up until past midnight but didn't have to face the consequences of getting up early with the kiddos. Merry Christmas to me!
McKenna, Paige, and Rachel played great together.

They also clean up well. Look at these pretty girls!


Hunter and Caleb were pretty proud of their cowboys and indians set up. It's probably not socially acceptable to even play cowboys and indians anymore.

Carda and I noshing on healthy foods on New Year's Eve.

Grandma bought noise makers and crowns for our celebration. We played sequence right up until the ball dropped.

The boys were dashing in their masculine hats. Caleb looks like he's wearing his hair in braids but rest assured, it's just a black lei.

McKenna was sleeping upstairs and Paige was downstairs. We decided to take our noisemakers outside. I took this picture at the stroke of midnight.

A New Year's kiss from the other man in my life.
After 3 minutes of celebration I told Hunter it was time for bed. "That was New Year's?" he asked sounding disappointed.

Beth and I ringing in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment