Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Big 30!

I can't believe I'm 30! Like my brother Matt said, 30 is younger than it used to be. Sometimes, I still can't believe I have kids! My birthday came and went pretty much like any other day. I bought fixings to make one of my favorite breakfasts- french toast but to my surprise, RJ made breakfast for me (he's just not a morning person and I accept that). RJ gave me a gift certificate to TJ Maxx and told me he'd watch the kids and I could enjoy a guiltfree shopping spree.

RJ had to work so I took the kids to coldstone to get my free birthday creation. Then I went to Hollywood Video to get my free birthday rental. I spent much of the day getting ready for our 3rd Morrison Family Reunion. Of course I fielded calls from my thoughtful siblings who almost all belted out the "Happy Birthday" song. Finally I put the kids down and watched my movie- "Confessions of a Shopaholic" (which was an average movie). I fell asleep in the last 15 minutes. Maybe I am getting old!?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, this is David Newcomb. Who took your new family photo? It looks good.

    ReplyDelete