Wednesday, September 25, 2013

First Day of School!

When we got back from Oregon/California, Hunter got a letter from his teacher.  I wondered where McKenna’s was and called the school.  I hadn’t registered her!  I quickly filled out and turned in all the paper work but I feel bad for putting the school in a lurch.  They had one afternoon teacher (Mrs. Krueger) but because of the number of last minute moms (like myself), the class size was getting too big.  They went ahead and split the afternoon kindergarten class so there are only 15 kids in McKenna’s class (which is great).  Her teacher’s name is Miss Trom.  Miss Trom teaches the am kindergarten kids as well.  Hunter has Mrs. Daley (formerly know as Mrs. Muelbauer).  He heard that she was really strict and wasn’t super excited about this year.  I told him that he would have no problems with a strict teacher because he is such a great student.

DSCN6568DSCN6569DSCN6570

There is a nice sized group of kids that go in the morning with Hunter.

 

I had to drive McKenna to school for a few weeks since her bus stop was not yet assigned.  She was excited to take the bus home though.  She is definitely ready for school.  She’ll do great!

DSCN6571DSCN6572DSCN6573

No comments:

Post a Comment