Thursday, February 9, 2012

Good Times

Grandma Reeve gave McKenna some magnetic paperdolls with several outfits. As we were dressing them up, we noticed that their clothes were not modest. We decided that together, we could help these girls repsect their bodies by covering their legs with leggings and shoulders with sleeves.


Much better!


The designer herself



We had so much fun, we decided to make a wedding dress.


I caught the raccoon getting into our pantry.




Bundled up and ready to play outside

I signed McKenna up for a jazz, tap, ballet class. She really likes it and I am surprised at how well she listens to the instructor and follows directions.



She loves her tap shoes!

I went to a maze of mirrors with my friend Lisa and her kids. It was soooooo trippy. I had a hard time distinguishing between reality and reflections. The kids had a great time.

We had to wear gloves to not mark the mirrors.


No comments:

Post a Comment