Friday, August 5, 2011

Big Daddy's B-Day

RJ's birthday fell on a Sunday this year so we did a little bit of celebrating on Saturday and the rest on Sunday. We went to Famous Dave's for dinner then put the kids down. I bought him a keg of rootbeer and some cheesy popcorn to enjoy while we watched "Source Code."


Sunday morning we had biscuits, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, eggs, strawberries and mangoes. I bought him some flowers (he loves the touch it gives to the house), a customized notepad (he likes to leave me and the kids notes in the morning), a single serve blender (for his protein shakes), and a yoga mat (for P90X).





I also made him this peanut butter cup cheesecake. I am not going to lie, it was pretty delicious! It should be at 1,300 calories a pop!


We invited our friends, the Hillyards over for Sante Fe soup and cake on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment