Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gearing Up for Halloween

The kids and I had a great time decorating the living room. Among one of the decorations was this werewolf mask and gloves. At first McKenna was really affraid of the wolf, especially if someone was wearing it. She grew to love that wolf and ended up praying for it every morning at breakfast. She even prayed for both of his paws.


Some say the Power Rangers are no more... but I have seen them!


Hunter was adamant about not getting the power ranger suit with muscles this year.
What a confident kid!


We went to a Toy Factory and McKenna became a kitten.


RJ and I always have a halloween party for adults. This year we decided to go out for dinner and to a haunted house in Beaverton. I don't know why I thought I would enjoy a haunted house. I hate it when RJ pops out and scares me. In fact, I made him enter a verbal agreement many years ago not to scare me anymore. Well, I think he got his monies worth. Before we even got into the haunted house, I had been targeted. The zombies kept lurking around me, staring. Then out of no where, shrieking and breathing in my ear. When it was our turn to go through, I hid behind RJ squeezing his hands. He says that I pushed him through the whole thing. He wanted to take his sweet time enjoying the decorations!

1 comment:

  1. I love the power ranger picture of McKenna and Hunter Meg. They are a good duo!

    ReplyDelete