Saturday, December 27, 2014

Photo Shoot

I really wanted professional new born pictures this time around.  I have tried in the past to take my own and they just don’t turn out.  Knowing this was my last chance, I asked my friend Kristin Jones.  She said she doesn’t do new born pictures any more but she would for me.  She did such a great job with our family pictures two years ago, I was very excited to see my little Ryder captured in film (well digitally).

ryderHRryderHR-2ryderHR-3ryderHR-4ryderHR-5ryderHR-6

We did pictures of RJ and I with Ryder first.  Within 5 minutes our naked baby urinated on me!  Kristin caught the moment!  It smelled like poo when he peed and sure enough, 3 minutes later, we were mopping up my sleeves, pants and RJ’s hands because Ryder exploded like a geyser!

ryderHR-7ryderHR-8ryderHR-9

ryderHR-10ryderHR-12ryderHR-13ryderHR-15ryderHR-16ryderHR-17ryderHR-18ryderHR-19

ryderHR-22ryderHR-25ryderHR-26ryderHR-28ryderHR-29ryderHR-31

No comments:

Post a Comment