Thursday, August 23, 2012

Another Birthday

I went for a 4.25 mile run when RJ got back from his campout with McKenna and got to take a shower AND do my hair (a luxury in my world).  We picked up Famous Dave’s  with a birthday coupon RJ received for his birthday and enjoyed a delicious lunch.

RJ bought me a flat iron (since mine somehow died on our trip to Utah) and nail polish.  I also bought myself a wireless speedometer for my bike (to get free shipping when I purchased RJ’s).  He also made me brownies and bought mint chocolate chip ice cream per request.

We dropped the kids off with my friend Lisa and went to our first IMAX movie.  I was nervous that the movie would be too long and dark but we LOVED it!  Happy birthday to me.

DSCN5364DSCN5365DSCN5366DSCN5368DSCN5369

No comments:

Post a Comment