Monday, December 13, 2010

Reagan's Blessing

Grandpa Morrison flew in for Reagan's blessing. It was a short but sweet visit.

Sunday, December 5th

I wanted to get pictures before heading to the church. It took longer to get everyone ready than I anticipated (welcome to three kids right?) so we were rushed and didn't get as many pics as I wanted.

This is my favorite!


I don't care what daddy says, I love your hair Reagan!


Who didn't catch the pink bag in the picture?


Grandma Morrison made her blessing dress and "coat". It was so beautiful. I was worried that it would be way to big but it was perfect.


Another daddy's girl?

They love their baby sister.

My precious kids


Mommy loves you.



Grandpa and Reagan

Reagan is done taking pictures.

RJ gave Reagan a nice blessing. A member of the bishopric who stood in the circle said he peeked while RJ was praying and Reagan had such a peaceful look on her face as she looked up at RJ. "What is she thinking" he asked himself.
RJ has been slipping up calling Reagan McKenna. I thought he might do so in the blessing. He had the same worry. Thankfully though, Reagan Jerusha is what she will be known as on the records of the church.
After church, I took more pictures of Reagan. I wanted a sweet sleeping one but no such luck.


Beth made this pretty bracelet.


Cute little booties

Kicking her knickers up.

In deep thought


My Aunt Dottie bought this dress for me when I was a baby. I wanted my dad to see Reagan in it before he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment